So, since I've been missing in action for the past two years or so, I thought I'd update what I've been baking with some of my friends. Here are the products of our fun in the kitchen. Enjoy! 1) Cake with some nice vanilla icing for Sandra on her birthday.
2) Meat pies made with butter vs shortening
3) Some good 'ol puffpuff made by Ayo
4) Home made pizza
5) Actually made this bread one Friday during Surgery rotation.
6) Good 'ol cornbread. Made the ones in the cupcake for when I'm on the go.
7) Introducing Emy's handiwork! Perfect for our girls' night.
and Sele's birthday cake!
8) So we found that link and made our very own Easter bunny cake! Artwork by Emy of course!
9) Oatmeal cookies with some craisins. Great source of fibre and was my breakfast for a short while.
10) Meat pies made with a little too much shortening. The crust was super-crusty, but honestly, the best crust I've had. Emy was on that minced turkey level, so we made both.